Dave & Shelby's Music


Monday, May 26, 2008

Skiing at Sundance...





We decided to take all the grandkids on my side skiing. They absolutely loved it. Addie was not scared at all and wanted to go on the big lift and not on the bunny hill. I was about a month and a half along with the pregnancy when we went so I was so out of shape I thought I might die. Capris did very well also. She was little worried the first time but after that she was laughing. Dave has really taken on Snowboarding. When we first met I was the skier and he was not because he grew up in Cali and BYU would not let him go under contract. It is totally different now. He goes all the time and is really good. I hardly ever go and do not have the muscles to get me down the mountain. It is hard when you are always pregnant or have to watch the kids to be able to go. Needless, to say I loved being up on the mountain. We are so proud of our two little girls for doing so well. We are also proud of dad for taking up a new sport and doing so well so fast.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Welcome back!!

The Hille's said...

Congrats on the "bun in the oven" that is really exciting! Wow, I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! They are adorable. It was good to hear from you!

Brady and Lauren said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Congratulations on you pregnancy, that is so exciting! I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Lauren

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment. Your family is darling and congrats on a little baby boy! I'm sure Dave is excited! Last time we saw you Addie was just a little toddler. Time flies! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

christensen crew said...

Yeah, you guys are back on the scene! I missed your blog! Cute posts Shelby! I am proud of your scrapbooking being so close to completion, or at least being caught up! That is awesome, wish I could say the same for ours! You will have to teach me the Mac ways...:) Love you Guys SOOOO much! Let's hang SOON! Love Kate