Dave & Shelby's Music


Monday, May 26, 2008

daveandshelby.blogspot.com
I am Back!!!!
I know some of you may have thought that I died... In my mind I almost did. J/K I will give you the quick story of where I have been. After Christmas I decided to get caught up on my scrap-booking. I have 6,000 photos on my mac. I decided to do it the easy way on the mac photo shop. You just drag and type below the picture. Not as cute as I would like but there is no way I can catch up. My problem is that I want every picture and moment to be in their book so I am not good at picking out just a few for the year. Plus, I am not good at keeping a journal so this is my way of journaling and scrap-booking. Anyways, I decided that my blog would have to be put on hold until I was done. Needless to say I am still not done... But I am getting close. Then we found out we were pregnant and I got really sick. Not as bad as i was with the other girls but it was still not fun. I finally started to feel better about a month ago. Then I was busy putting our life and house back together after being sick which took me about a month. Things are getting back to normal. So, I am back and will try to catch everyone up on what we have been doing. Yes we are pregnant for those of you that do not know already and we are so excited.

No comments: