Dave & Shelby's Music


Friday, October 12, 2007

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


O.k... So I think Steph has tagged me, but I am not positive because I can not receive comments on my blog!! ( P.S. If anyone has any ideas of what I am doing wrong please let me know!!)

1. I could live off of SWEETS for the rest of my life!!! I can eat a meal and feel so full i might DIE but when someone puts sweets in front of me suddenly it's empty!!

2. I love being a MOM more than anything in the WHOLE WORLD!! I could lock my little family in the house forever and be happy. I have always wanted to be a mom. Somehow it is better than I had ever imagined...

3. I wanted to be a nurse. I worked in the O.R. in Highschool. I have seen a lot of surgeries. I also worked on the floor just as an assistant and in some childrens homes. I just Love the idea of making people feel better. To put a smile on someones face is an amazing feeling!! I l Love children because they have not been hurt by this world yet. It is so easy for a child to smile.

4.This is hard to think of six things. I am afraid that I am not very exciting!!
I am the worst speller in the whole world. So if you ever see me spell something wrong or put a period in the wrong spot, just smile and know that I try. I was always the first child out for the spelling bee. If they ever gave a chance to opt out i was there!! I am glad i married a smart man.

5. I love Lake Powell. Maybe more then Hawaii. I grew up there. I love to water and snow ski, wake board, and go hiking. I never said that i was good at any of them. I love to be outside. Away fom phones, tv's, makeup, and mirriors. Life is great when all you have to do is put on a swimsuite everyday... Don't get me wrong I love my t.v. shows.

6. I hate to have a schedule. Maybe that is why I hate to work and why i am such a bad friend!! I love to wake up and have a whole day open to discover life. We get to pick out what we want to do. OK now that I am a mom it is not always what i want to do, but at least I do not have a boss telling me what to do. . In my house i am the boss!!! J/K

I tag Brittany Anderson, Kari Tuttle, Becky,

1 comment:

Jon Lefrandt said...

Shelby, we were meant to be friends, and better yet...family! I agree with all six of the things you posted whole heartedly. I had no idea we had so much in common! Can't wait for tomorrow. xoxo